Determining which UITextField sent a message

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Thu Mar 24 07:13:07 EDT 2011

Obviously, asking for the name of an object, when you know that the name is not different between the actual objects, will not give you anything meaningful. But you are wrong in assuming the target can only ever give you the name of an object. So the target works just fine, for example:

on mouseUp
   put the id of the target
end mouseUp