4.6 released

Andrew Kluthe andrew at rjdfarm.com
Wed Mar 23 20:25:53 EDT 2011

Yeah, I am just frustrated that I upgraded at 4.5 instead of waiting till 5.0
(or some version with some stunning new desktop feature) to upgrade from
4.0.

I was under the impression that after purchasing 4.5 I wouldn't have to pay
again for bugfixes/features in my deployments until 5.

I suppose it is my mistake for trusting and not closely examining the new
flexible yet incredibly complex license model that runrev has rolled out.

C.R.E.A.M.