Determining which UITextField sent a message

MacBox at earthlink.net MacBox at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 23 20:05:49 EDT 2011

The Target was the first thing I tried :)

I may have found that the answer is "you can't." I see that in the Lesson for using the UITextField the first thing they do is check that there is only one UITextField on the card, with the comment "# ensure that only one native text input is open"

Bummer, I hope they change this!

Thanks anyway, Devin!