4.6 released

Robert Brenstein rjb at robelko.com
Wed Mar 23 19:35:15 EDT 2011

On 23.03.11 at 16:02 -0700 Bob Sneidar apparently wrote:
>That would not apply to me as I paid ahead for the subscription
>something like 3 years. If that's what you mean by clemency, then
>yes I am on that program.
>
>Bob

Of course, the new licensing model affects only new users and users
whose licence expired. People like yourself who renewed years ahead
are safe ;-)

By clemency, I meant the common practice of giving a new release for
free to those who bought previous version within past few months.

It is unfortunate that the announcement of 4.6 did not include any
financial information, and the clemency period in particular.

Robert