4.6 released

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Wed Mar 23 13:27:49 EDT 2011

Yeah sounds like a support issue to me. I wonder if there was a purchase option that did NOT include the year of free updates? If so then it would be like any other software upgrade, where you pay some fraction of the new price for a major release update.

I was one of the people who signed up for the extended upgrade deal partly because I love this software, and it was like an investment in my mind.

Bob