4.6 released

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Wed Mar 23 13:25:13 EDT 2011

On 23/03/2011 17:12, "John Allijn" <john.allijn at alice.nl> wrote:

> I have the same that Andrew mentiones: bought livecode in december and I am
> now confronted with three updates (livecode, mac deployment, iOS deployment)
> I did login to my useraccount, but the update is indeed a paid one.

It is a paid upgrade, the first such paid upgrade in the last 6 months,
having followed 3 free upgrades we made in that period. Some people will be
entitled to it free depending on the license they hold and date of last
purchase. If you need help with any aspect of this please contact
support at runrev.com directly.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
LiveCode: Compile-free coding, the faster path to better apps