[OT] Post Conference Fun Stuff

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Wed Mar 23 11:56:41 EDT 2011

Compared to what? France?

Correction: The public transit in OTHER Bay area places than San Francisco
proper. suck. They really try here in the city with 5 means of public
transit and pretty good coverage, but such a thing is tough with tough
unions on one side and dwindling money to pay for it. But for the rest of
the peninsula and the east bay, it <is>, as you say pretty sucky.