Revlet - how to get back to the main stack from a substack?

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at clarkeandclarke.co.uk
Wed Mar 23 08:47:08 EDT 2011

OK, it seems that within a revlet, navigation from main stack to substack and between substacks works fine using...

on mouseUp
    go to stack "<another substack>" in the window of this stack
end mouseUp

Getting back to the main stack as the revlet's 'home page' seems more difficult (at least, I can't solve it).

So, it looks like the work-around is to make the main stack an introductory splash screen with a 'click-to-enter' control and have the 'home' page as just another substack.
Best,
Keith..