On-Rev file path

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 23:15:40 EDT 2011

You shouldn't be able to call it directly if its outside of your public_html
folder. I think you can 'include' a php file that is outside the boundaries
from another php page, and if I recall correctly there are ways to force php
pages to load from within an irev, but I can't remember whats required for
that.

As for finding the file structure, using an irev script, something as simple
as a one liner like <?rev put the defaultfolder ?> will tell you your
current path which should be something like:

     /home/youraccountname/public_html