Formatting individual words in a text field manually

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at clarkeandclarke.co.uk
Mon Mar 21 15:46:24 EDT 2011

Thanks, Stephen, I'm still very much a LiveCode beginner and need to learn more about the ins and outs of text manipulation over the next few weeks, so I'd like to see that example stack.
Meanwhile, as I have to deliver this demonstrator quickly (and as things like links have nowhere to go yet) the text menu works just fine.
Best,
Keith..