combobox

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Sun Mar 20 22:04:03 EDT 2011

My experience with combo boxes is that they are weird beasts and the documentation is, as you say, sadly lacking.  In scripts they sometimes report themselves as fields and sometimes as buttons and of course they are both but I had a hell of a time figuring out when they reported themselves as one or the other.  I ended up rolling my own - at least that way I knew how it worked!

Pete Haworth