URLencode bug?

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Sun Mar 20 17:17:42 EDT 2011

The project, called revShare, was commissioned by David Johnson, and as
such, is his property. You may try and contact him directly to find out
more. At the time it was created, things worked by updating changes via FTP
to a server and reading them via HTTP. The idea was it should be able to
accomodate synchronous and asynchronous communications. So, if someone made
a change to a stack they were sharing with you, yours would update as soon
as you came online, no matter if they were online or not. Sort of a cloud
based stack sharing system.