use-livecode Digest, Vol 90, Issue 35

edward cawley etcawley at fastmail.fm
Sat Mar 19 14:07:12 EDT 2011

Presentation? Back in 1992 when I was still teaching I did all my presentations in Hypercard, the only problem was talking the administration into buying a projector to show them. I even taught biology students how to use Hypercard stacks for their presentations. I retired in 97. When HyperCard died I switched over to MetaCard when it came out and then to Runrev  then LiveCode. I thought what's the big deal when people start to get excited over PowerPoint? I still do an occasional LiveCode stack if I'm giving a talk. It's the only way to go.
ETC