More regex madness

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 14:20:10 EDT 2011

I have to look everything up every time I use regex stuff myself, so not
sure I'd be the best choice for such a thing. In addition to which, my
communication skeelz lack, however this
http://www.regular-expressions.info/reference.html is a pretty good
reference sans many examples, but there are 1 or 2 small examples for each
item in the reference table, so is pretty darn helpful.