On-Rev mySQL-PHP

-=>JB<=- sundown at pacifier.com
Wed Mar 16 21:16:28 EDT 2011

I am trying to install a web development program named ExpressionEngine
on my on-rev account and am having problems with mySQL and PHP.  The
software has a compatibility tester and it returns a problem with PHP.

It needs

MySQL (Version 4.1+) support in PHP

They told me it might need an PHP extension for mySQL in my PHP folder.

I have used the contact form on cPanel and they have not answered my
question so I am trying to get answer here.

If PHP is not the right version or I need an PHP extension added to my
PHP folder is it possible for me to add it or does it need to be the cPanel
webmaster?  If there are other problems who is responsible for contacting
me and explaining why ExpressionEngine cannot be installed to on-rev.

Who should be contacted to resolve this problem?

-=>JB<=-