OT OS9 as a Virtual OS on a MacPro using OSX

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Wed Mar 16 12:17:06 EDT 2011

Hi Mark,
I don't understand what you are saying and maybe I wasn't very clear with what I would like to do.

I want to be able to run some Classic Mac programs on an OS X 10.6+ MacPro. I think you're saying that I can install SheepShaver and will be able to do that then?

TIA,
Joe Lewis Wilkins
Architect & Director of Product Development for GSI
<www.glsysinc.com>