on-rev and mysql_connect and php

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 23:26:58 EDT 2011

Make sure dbinfo.inc.php exists, and is in the same directory as insert.php
 Alternatively put the full path to dbinfo.inc.php into your include
statement.
To break down the error, first part is the error.
Warning: include(dbinfo.inc.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream:
No such file or directory
tells you the command that failed (include(dbinfo.inc.php)) and more
specific function.include. Then it tells you why it failed. Couldn't open
the stream, no such file or directory, indicating a problem with
dbinfo.inc.php