Ann: Installer Maker 1.6.1

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Mon Mar 14 19:27:38 EDT 2011

I sympathise Mark.  I got caught once in one of these black hole blacklists that had it completely wrong and it's hard to persuade them to take you off their lists.  I shouldn;t complain too much though because that's how I found out about Revolution indirectly.  A couple of months later, one of their servers got put on the same blacklist and, though the blacklist mailing list, I saw an email from Heather Nagey about it, looked up the compnay/product and been hooked ever since!

Pete Haworth