french date

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Mon Mar 14 14:25:47 EDT 2011

The date format can be customised by the user using the Language and Text Formats tab on a Mac.  LC's system date is what the Mac refers to as the short date, so maybe whoever got that result had customised if to display that way.

Actually, that's probably relevant to the person who asked the question initially.  What the system date returns is dependant on any customisation the user has done to the format of the Mac's short date.

If you do customise the dates on a Mac while LC is running, the changes won;t show up until you restart LC.

Pete Haworth