Selecting an object

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Mar 14 00:43:12 EDT 2011

On 3/13/11 7:45 PM, Peter Haworth wrote:
> I know that was suggested and I can't remember why it didn't work for
> me - I think it may have been because the group may not exist.  Or
> maybe it's because I'm copying the control into the group, not
> creating it?

For copying, use this:

   copy button "myButton" to grp "mygroup" of cd "thatCard"

If you no longer want the original, you'd need to delete it after that:

   delete button "myButton" of cd "thatCard"

If the group doesn't exist then you'd need to create one first. You can
do that remotely too:

   create grp "new group"
   place grp "new group" onto cd "thatCard"
   remove grp "new group" from this cd

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com