Selecting an object

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Sun Mar 13 20:12:36 EDT 2011

I need to add a control into the group.

After some help from people on the list a couple of weeks ago, I've been doing this by selecting the group, ungrouping it, making a group command from the selectedObjects property plus the id of the new control, then "do" the group command.

Up to now, the group and the control have always been on the currently open card but now I need to do the same thing on a card that is not currently open and that's when I ran into this problem..

Pete Haworth