Having fits with the menu bar

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Mar 12 18:15:42 EST 2011

On 3/12/11 3:17 PM, Peter Haworth wrote:

> No doubt the HIG police will jump all over me for this but it's not
> really about HIG, it's about Livecode providing ways for developers
> to do things the way they want to do things, not how LiveCode wants
> to.

You'll have to take it up with Apple. As soon as an app launches,
including your standalone, the OS inserts an App menu that contains
pre-determined items, and a Help menu that includes the Spotlight search
bar.

As John Dixon noted, you can create a different menu structure, but once
you compile as a standalone, OS X takes over.
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com