Having fits with the menu bar

James Hurley jhurley0305 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 11 20:13:59 EST 2011

&&%R$$#^#*((

I'm trying to keep this clean.

I'm getting  nowhere with the menu bar. (Mac OS)

I have two item in the menu bar, a "File" menu and a "Help" menu. They both work as expected in the IDE.

But when I set the menubar property of the stack to the name of the menu bar group, the menu disappears. If I then check the "Preview in menu bar", I then see two items in the Menu bar. They are:

   Revolution and File

instead of

File and Help.

The items under "Revolution" and "File" are not the item I put there in the IDE.

I have set the style of each button to "menu" and the menuMode to "pulldown"