datagrid: when sort by text column datagrid add many empty rows

JosepM jmyepes at mac.com
Fri Mar 11 12:35:13 EST 2011

Hi,

I detected that when I order by a column that is defined as text and scroll
down to the last row many many empty rows are added and cause that only the
last row left visible on top of the datagrid and the rows scroll without
moving it, if you scroll up again the rows after pass the empty ones appear
again.
If I order again with a number col the behaviour is normal again.

Any idea why? a bug?

Salut,
Josep M