[ANN} iOS UINavigationBar Kit V 1.4.2 Released

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Thu Mar 10 19:02:17 EST 2011

One note:

The White Buttons are not directly from the iOS. I am still in the process of getting the exact button elements for those as well as the split view bar and a few other button elements. That said I am using the White Buttons with the Graphic effect Overlay Color to create quick and easy non-standard iOS buttons which are still acceptable in the HIG for iOS. All of the other Button Elements and Bar Elements are real genuine iOS button elements (Not web renditions).

The funny thing is when I open this in the Android simulator I get this very weird feeling inside like I just did something wrong?!?!?! SO, in the next update I plan on making a unique to Android Navigation Bar. Not as many standards to go by though so the search for REAL (not web versions) Button Elements is taking a lot longer.

Enjoy

Tom

-- Tom McGrath III
http://lazyriver.on-rev.com