[ANN} iOS UINavigationBar Kit V 1.4.2 Released

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Thu Mar 10 17:14:15 EST 2011

Thanks Jac,

It just had to be done. We have many new opportunities as users of LC and we need to join together and share what we can. I would absolutely LOVE IT if someone could create a "working" scrollable datagrid object for iOS. The ones I've downloaded are either only good as a scrolling field and not a form or are completely too slow on the device. They work in the simulator but not the device.

I have tested the UINavBarKit on iPod, iPad V1, and iPhone3GS and iPhoneRetina. I was only able to test Android in the simulator. Looking for a friend that has an Android to test live with.

One note is that the iOSNavigationBar Kit V1.4.2 is powerful but heavy so a future upgrade is to decide on the Styles and Colors  and button types before deploying and then provide a way to remove the un-needed or un-used items.

Thanks again, I hope you enjoy it.

NOTE: also the background has the Stripped background as an included freebie.

-- Tom McGrath III
http://lazyriver.on-rev.com
3mcgrath at comcast.net