Standalone problem

edward cawley etcawley at fastmail.fm
Thu Mar 10 12:18:14 EST 2011

Thank you much Jacque, I'm almost there.
I made the changes you suggested and I have one remaining problem.

If I run it off the shared disk in VM Fusion it works fine, but if I move the app and associated files <Misippfiles> to the C drive on the students laptops, or on the C drive on the Windows OS on the VM Fusion, the last 60 files in the <Misippfiles> folder do not transfer. I have 300 small files on the folder, is there some limit on how many files can be in a folder in Windows? If not any ideas why they do not transfer? Is it a Window problem or a VM problem?

Thanks again.
Ed