Problems with 'Revolution' BBEdit language module

Ben Rubinstein benr_mc at cogapp.com
Wed Mar 9 09:28:54 EST 2011

I'm a happy user of Blue Mango's language module for 'Revolution' (thanks,
Trevor!).

Recently however I've found that BBEdit crashes as soon as I try to edit a
file with this language module active - viewing is fine, copy is fine, but any
attempt to change the text, by typing or paste, causes a bad access crash.  A
colleague has reported what is probably the same thing.

I assume that there's some conflict with BBEdit 9.6.3, which I probably
updated to a month or so ago.

Has anyone else encountered this?  Does anyone know if there's a more recent
language module available?  (I'm using the 'Revolution' one of Dec 18 2008
(which replaced the 'Transcript' one of June 2 2004).

I've taken a look on BareBones' site (and Blue Mango's) and there's nothing
obvious to suggest that BB has made a conscious change in the API.

TIA,

Ben