Odd menu

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Tue Mar 8 17:18:59 EST 2011

I threw a small mainstack together and saved it. I used the menuBuilder to add a new menu (a default, "menu 4") and populated it with a few menuItems (also defaults, "item 1", "item 2", etc. up to "item 6"). No other actions, just this build procedure.

But Menu 4 truncates the last two menuItems, so I only see 1-4. If I delete all but two, I see nothing, and in fact the menu itself disappears. If I add one more menuItem, (item 3 again) I see only item 1.

If I do not set the menu as a stack menu all the items are there as advertised (I am on a Mac). Going back and forth does nothing. The other default menus, "File", "Edit" and "Help", all are fine. A new session works the same way.

Anyone ever see this? I use custom menus all the time. No problem. LC v4.3.

Craig Newman