Coding Challenge

Nonsanity form at nonsanity.com
Tue Mar 8 15:11:02 EST 2011

That's a lot of children. Hmmm... Are you looking to use relative ages
instead of actual ages because the entry times (old photographs for example)
involve the children at different ages? The entry of all that is going to be
the biggest headache, I imagine, as every relationship will require
selecting two people.

But once the data is input, the method I outlined should give you the
results you want.

 ~ Chris Innanen
 ~ Nonsanity