Live LiveCode Code event #13

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Tue Mar 8 09:54:24 EST 2011

Hi people who like to be educated, it's wrap up time:

Here you can find Marks presentation about how to use Unicode in LiveCode:
http://blog.livecode.tv/2011/03/wrapup-of-event-13/

Sadly, David has not supplied any material about his talk on participatory coding and using a wiki within a LiveCode stack.

Please contact Mark or me for doing a show, this week or any other one.  Give us feedback too!

Cheers
Björnke