Drag and Drop Row Arrangement in DataGrid

RevList RevList at CreaTECHSol.com
Thu Mar 3 13:48:07 EST 2011

I wrote on March 3, 2011 at 10:28 AM -0800 wrote:
>I have Data Grid Helper, but as you point out, it is the code that is
>holding me back.  I am not at all clear how to implement this and was
>hoping that there was a sample stack out there somewhere where someone had
>already done this, and I can learn from it.

Nevermind.  I just went back to my Developer Conference DVD set from
RunRev Live 09 and found Trevor's Advanced Data Grid techniques video.  It
shows me exactly what I need to know.

BTW, this video is excellent to help one understand how data grids work
and what is going on behind the scene.

Stewart