Drag and Drop Row Arrangement in DataGrid

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu Mar 3 12:11:54 EST 2011

Yes, but that is not what is keeping you from doing drag and drop operations. You have to code your drag and drop. Zryip's Data Grid Helper has, among a great many other benefits, the ability to add a drag and drop script for you.

It does beg the question though, whether or not a drag and drop in a sorted datagrid will disable the sort! It certainly should! You can probably handle this in your dragDrop or dragReorderDrop handler.

Bob