Question regarding a window shape for a stack in Windows

Jonathan Lynch jonathandlynch at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 16:51:14 EDT 2011

I seem to have found a solution, although there is something that i am
missing, because it usually works, but not always`. This is similar to what
Andy did (thanks, Andy), but it is in the preopenstack script and changes
the decorations and windowshape in script.

This might work:

*set* the windowshape of this stack to 4475 -- or whatever your image id is
*set* the decorations of this stack to "title"

or, try the following:
*

put* the windowshape of this stack into tWindow
*if* tWindow <> 0 *then
**  set* the windowshape of this stack to 0
*  set* the decorations of this stack to "title"
*  set* the windowshape of this stack to tWindow
*  set* the decorations of this stack to "title"
*end* *if
*I have it working now, but I don't yet trust it

--
Do all things with love