Objective C iOS external example

Terry Vogelaar tvogelaar at de-mare.nl
Thu Jun 30 10:43:26 EDT 2011

I want to learn how to make an iOS external and I spent some time looking at the tutorial and the example projects. These are either in C++ or in Objective-C++. However, all the Xcode documentation and examples I have, are in Objective-C. I am not very good in either of them, but I want to continue to learn Objective-C, and focus purely on that language for now.

So I think it is a pity there are no Objective-C examples included with the iOS External SDK. Grammar conversions are probably trivial for seasoned programmers, but for me, the C++ and Objective-C++ examples confuse me and give me the feeling I have to learn 2 or 3 lower level languages simultaneously before I can continue.

So is there anyone who is willing to share a pure Objective C project for making an iOS external?

And for an example involving MPMusicPlayerController iPodMusicPlayer, I'm willing to pay :-)

(Contact me off-list if you want to send attachments)

Terry