Question regarding a window shape for a stack in Windows

Jonathan Lynch jonathandlynch at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 10:35:58 EDT 2011

Hi Everyone,

I am using Rev 4.0.

When I set the window shape of a stack, thus removing the system frame from
the stack, I encounter a problem. The stack takes on its new shape without
difficulty, but it is no longer visible in the menu that arises when I use
alt+tab to switch between applications. It is also gone from the menubar at
the bottom that lists running applications.

This problem does not occur with the same application running on Rev. 2.6.1,
but it does occur using Rev. 4.0.
This occurrs in a Windows network environment and at home using Windows 7.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to address this problem? Have you
ever encountered it before? If I must, I will leave the system window frame
in place. It is just prettier without it.

Thanks,

Jonathan

--
Do all things with love