Wondering about LC and HTML5

John Patten johnpatten at mac.com
Tue Jun 28 16:31:42 EDT 2011

FWIW...

Google just released a tool called Swiffy. It will convert swf files
into HTML5 files.

They have a few examples in their post:  http://googlecode.blogspot.com/2011/06/swiffy-convert-swf-files-to-html5.html

Not sure how relevant to LiveCode, but is another example of
converting file type to HTML5.

Cheers!

John Patten
SUSD