Answer files with type

Timothy Miller gandalf at doctorTimothyMiller.com
Tue Jun 28 00:53:18 EDT 2011

Greetings,

I'm using the "answer files with type" for the first time.

I'm not a computer professional and I barely stumble through LC by trial and error, so "with type" has me stumped.

In present instance, I want to select only jpeg and png files.

Cribbing out of the docs, I've come up with:

<code>
answer files "Select the image you wish to add:" with "/Users/myUserName/Documents/Rev Documents/LC images" with type "JPEG Images|jpg|JPEG"
</code>

This sort of works, except jpg images with the extension .jpeg are excluded, i.e., dimmed out. If I manually change the the file name to .jpg they are included.

Also, all png files are also dimmed out.

How do I change the "with type" parameter to include the .jpeg and png images? If possible, please tell me literally, because I'm going to try to copy and paste the answer.

Thanks in advance.

Tim