Visual Effect command

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Mon Jun 27 17:39:19 EDT 2011

Looks like the show and hide commands allow you to name a stack, but there's
no way to specify that the stack should be modal, which is what I need.  I
thought about trying "go invisible stackname as modal" followed by the show
command but I think the script would stop execution at the go command so the
show would never happen until after I return from the modal stack.
Pete