Visual Effect command

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Mon Jun 27 16:00:00 EDT 2011

One way to restrict a visual effect to a portion of the screen is to use the
effect with hide/show:

 show grp 1 with visual push down
 hide grp 1 with visual push up

However, this will not work with overlapping objects.  You would have to
make sure the affected object can be displayed independently of objects
around it.  Otherwise, you'll have to physically move the object (see the
move command).

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director