Anyway to find the long id of an image which you know the id for?

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Jun 27 14:44:18 EDT 2011

This worked for me even though I was not on the card that the original image was on. So does getting the long ID. So does getting the ID. That card is however, located in the current stack, in fact on the last card of the stack.

I suspect the problem occurs when the image is on a card in a different stack that has not been loaded into memory yet? I wonder what would happen if you forced your image library stack to be in memory before referencing the image?

Bob