[WANTED:] LiveCode External. Adobe PDF API Developer...

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Mon Jun 27 13:08:48 EDT 2011

All,

Researchware, Inc. is looking to engage a developer(s) to produce a
library for LiveCode that allows the opening and display of PDF's within
a Livecode window and the getting and setting of the selection within a
PDF. I can provide project specifications upon request. Please contact
me off-list if you are interested. Interested candidates should have
demonstrable experience with LiveCode externals and Adobe APIs for
reading PDFs.

In addition, a number of people on this list have expressed interest in
the past on having access to such a library. Researchware would welcome
discussions with any party that would be interested in contributing
monetarily to this project in return for shared rights to the resulting
library. Please contact me off-list about any interest in partnering on
this project.

--
Paul Dupuis
Cofounder