formattedheight and formattedwidth

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Sun Jun 26 21:42:52 EDT 2011

Yep, that's what I was doing initially but was looking for a way to make it
happen without actually knowing the height and width.

I think I have this working now.  I made sure that the topmost control on
each card always had it's topleft set to 10,10 , then I add 20 to each of
the formatted height and formatted width during preOpenCard. That seems to
work just fine.

Pete