[OT] Text analysis and author, anyone done it?

Peter Alcibiades palcibiades-first at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jun 25 03:48:26 EDT 2011

Well just in case anyone ever does need to do it, here are two places to get
started.  One is NLTK - the free Natural Language Toolkit and its associated
free online book Natural Language Processing with Python.  Which appears to
double as a Python tutorial, so its two for one.

http://www.nltk.org/book

Then there is this

http://cran.ma.imperial.ac.uk/web/views/NaturalLanguageProcessing.html

which has a bunch of tools and material in R.  i guess we have all known
that one day it was going to be our painful duty to learn R, but, like St
Augustine, hoped it would not be yet.