LiveCode 4.6.2 released

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Jun 24 08:12:53 EDT 2011

Unfortunately, people who DO have an account on the RunRev store website are UNABLE to download a trial version. Does anyone know why?

Don't tell me to make another account. I am already receiving every e-mail from the marketing department in 5-fold, I don't need another registration with RunRev. I'd like to be able to freely download trials.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com