Checkbox label

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Thu Jun 23 23:16:26 EDT 2011

> Unfortunately, I pretty much finished doing all the tools palette work
> months ago before Ken came out with his palette tool.  The current questions
> are just possible options but everything is pretty much in place.  I should
> probably take a look at it though.  One of the things it would need to be
> able to do is hand control back to me once the control is dropped on it's
> destination card.

Oh, it definitely does that! You get a message when the drop occurs but
before the control is copied, and then another message after the control has
been copied.

Take a look at the API on this Developer page (it's the last table on the
page):

http://droptools.sonsothunder.com/developer/quickref.irev

Actually, if you take a look at the whole Developer section, you'll have all
the info you need on DropTool development.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/