Checkbox label

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Thu Jun 23 19:51:34 EDT 2011

Unfortunately, I pretty much finished doing all the tools palette work
months ago before Ken came out with his palette tool.  The current questions
are just possible options but everything is pretty much in place.  I should
probably take a look at it though.  One of the things it would need to be
able to do is hand control back to me once the control is dropped on it's
destination card.
Pete