filter?

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu Jun 23 12:29:47 EDT 2011

I read this in the dictionary:

"The content of individual elements of the templateArray does not affect the final result. Only which elements exist in the templateArray, not their content, controls which elements of the array are retained and which are removed. If the array and templateArray have the same set of elements but different content in each element, the intersect command does not change the value of the array."

Okay, so the actual data must be the keys themselves, a one dimensional array as it were. I suppose that has some limited use, but this is the 21st century. This could be made a lot more useful by both considering the array contents, and also by allowing inclusive or exclusive as an argument. Seems like a pretty simple thing to implement.

Bob