Wondering about LC and HTML5

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Mon Jun 20 22:25:28 EDT 2011

Chipp,

I tried that but I couldn't build the language tree parser, so I started
coding from the other point, assuming there would be a parser, I started
coding the javascript parts to be used by the parser/converter once it was
done but when I lost my HD I lost basically everything. Both my main machine
and my backup fried at the same time, so, it was lost but it is not hard to
recreate again.

I have a new project now (I still call it revImpossible) but instead of
focusing on translating LC to JS, I am focusing more on the workflow and
helpers and eventually I will get to the translating part.

:-D