mouseDoubleUp issues

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Mon Jun 20 19:45:09 EDT 2011

I think it's correct that the target would be different for each column, at
least that's how I've seen it work in my datagrids.  That allows you to
determine which column the user double-clicked on if you care, for example
if you ant to allow editing of some columns but not others.

Unfortunately, I don't know the answer to your original question about why
the event gets sent to any control on your card.  That almost sounds like
the handler is at the card level or perhaps in a group that includes the
datagrid AND the other controls.

Pete